Do you 4K?
We are thrilled to be presenting a panel at the Creative Storage Conference June 25th in Culver City, California. This is a who’s who techie gathering for the creative community. Createasphere’s panel with panelists being announced daily:
Media and Entertainment 4K Workflows, Storage Needs and Challenges
Join this esteemed panel of entertainment and media specialists from all corners of the industry, discussing 4K production workflows, storage needs and challenges. What 4K integration they work with on a daily basis, and their technology wish list to assist in smoothing the content path of 4K and beyond.
Cloud Storage, HDDs, Flash Memory, Optical and Tape Storage Highlighted at the 2014 Creative Storage Conference (SM)
San Jose, CA, March 13, 2014—The 2014 Creative Storage Conference (SM) (CS 2014) cutting edge insights on a broad range of storage technologies used in professional media and entertainment applications. Sessions will include the following topics:
- Digital Storage for 4K professional workflows (in partnership with Createasphere)
- Collaborative workflows using cloud storage (our conference theme is Collaborative Workflows and Storage Objects)
- Software-defined systems (SDSys) for professional media (in partnership with MESS)
- Flash memory for workflow acceleration
- HDDs, magnetic tapes and optical discs for multimedia archiving
- The rise of higher capacity Blu-ray technology (up to 1 TB per disc)
- Disruptive trends in compression and storage for content distribution
- Metadata creation, storage and management
- Market analysis of digital storage in all aspects of professional media and entertainment
The Eighth Annual Creative Storage Conference(SM) (CS 2014) will be held Tuesday June 24, 2014 at the DoubleTree Hotel West Los Angeles in Culver City, CA (www.creativestorage.org). This event brings together digital storage providers, equipment and software manufacturers and professional media and entertainment end users to explore the conference theme of “Collaborative Workflows and Storage Objects”.
Presentations are now being solicited for the 2014 Creative Storage Conference (SM), until April 18, 2014. You can submit speakers/panelists for this premier event at http://www.creativestorage.org/2014SpeakersCall.htm. We have a great agenda planned with 5 sessions throughout the day. There will also be two keynote talks during the conference and perhaps a sponsored reception in the evening. The preliminary conference agenda is posted on the web site.
A limited number of sponsorships and exhibits are available for the 2014 Creative Storage Conference(SM). Several levels of conference, web site and event sponsorship are available as well as a table-top exhibits. Information on the sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are available at http://www.creativestorage.org/2014SponsorExhibitorInfo.htm.
For additional information on the conference call 408-978-8184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.